Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
Accessible Yoga, Yoga Psychology, Spiritual Development
Advanced Yoga Training Modules
All of our modules can be taken as STAND ALONE modules, but once you enrol on one of our advanced trainings you have the opportunity to complete your 300/500 hour ATTC with us. Find out more
- Multiple DatesSun, 26 NovZoom training26 Nov 2023, 19:00 – 07 Dec 2023, 19:00Zoom training
- Fri, 01 Deczoom01 Dec 2023, 19:00 – 31 Dec 2023, 16:05zoom
- Mon, 15 JanZoom event15 Jan 2024, 09:00 – 17 Jan 2024, 17:00Zoom event
- Fri, 12 AprZoom training12 Apr 2024, 09:30 – 14 Apr 2024, 16:30Zoom training
- Tue, 16 AprConicella16 Apr 2024, 17:00 – 22 Apr 2024, 10:00Conicella, 64032 Conicella, Province of Teramo, Italy
- Fri, 10 MayZoom training10 May 2024, 09:30 – 12 May 2024, 16:30Zoom training10 May 2024, 09:30 – 12 May 2024, 16:30Zoom trainingBuilding on the learning from the Chair Yoga Teacher Training, this online course provides further skills for using a chair safely and effectively as part of any yoga practice, based on the Lakshmi Voelker Method and integrating relevant scientific research.
- Tue, 03 SeptConicella03 Sept 2024, 19:00 – 09 Sept 2024, 10:00Conicella, 64032 Conicella, Province of Teramo, Italy
- Mon, 21 AprShanticentre Yoga Holidays, Italy21 Apr 2025, 17:00 BST – 27 Apr 2025, 10:00 BSTShanticentre Yoga Holidays, Italy, 64032 Conicella, Province of Teramo, Italy
- Time is TBDSaint Werburgh'sTime is TBDSaint Werburgh's, Horley Rd, St Werburgh's, Bristol BS2 9TJ, UK
- Time is TBDSt Werburgh's Community CentreTime is TBDSt Werburgh's Community Centre, Horley Rd, St Werburgh's, Bristol BS2 9TJ, UK
Once you enrol on one of our advanced trainings you have the opportunity to complete your 300 hour ATTC
Choose any module for CPD advanced training hours.
Complete a total of 270 hours.
Take the 20 hour mentoring module
Complete a case study, presentation and assessment (10 hours, arranged privately on completion of the above)
300 / 500 Hour Certificate accredited by Yoga Alliance
I've done yoga in different parts of the world for a long time but it was meeting this lovely lady (and the other yoginis on the way) that finally made me take it more seriously and bring yoga into all parts of my life - as it should be!
Steph is truly inspirational and motivational and she makes you feel like there's nothing you can't do. Namaste!
— Lindsay Ratcliffe
Main Training Instructor
Stephanie Shanti Bosanko is the director and co-founder of Shanticentre. She has taught yoga and Reiki retreats and trainings as well as organized 100+ visiting teachers.
Her original teacher training was with Sivananda organisation in 2000. Since then she has completed many yoga programs in UK and India.
Visiting Course Instructors
Mel has been teaching yoga since 2014, and after studying and practicing a variety of styles, she now focuses on slow, therapeutic styles of yoga, with emphasis on softening the body, creating space for the breath and developing awareness of one's self.
She teaches online and face-to-face classes, workshops, retreats and one-to-ones and incorporates reflexology, menstrual cycle awareness, and astrology in her work, supporting people with anxiety, depression, stress, low self esteem, chronic fatigue, menstrual difficulties and more. She also teaches on teacher training courses on restorative yoga and yoga nidra.
Liz is co-founder of the social enterprise Accessible Chair Yoga CIC and a leading expert on chair yoga. She is passionate about bringing yoga to those who may not think yoga is for them, and has taught accessible and chair yoga to people with a wide range of abilities, including those with Parkinson’s, MS, stroke, cancer, and other conditions, as well as those with dementia, learning disabilities, and their carers.
Liz’s special interests are training a community of chair yoga teachers to bring yoga to care homes across the country and carrying out research into yoga’s effectiveness in the social care and healthcare sectors. She is a qualified yoga therapist and regularly lectures on chair and accessible yoga, yoga for Parkinson’s and dementia, and yoga in care homes for The Minded Institute and other organisations.
Liz is an official Lakshmi Voelker Chair Yoga teacher trainer and a regular facilitator for Jivana Heyman’s Accessible Yoga training. She is co-authoring a book on chair yoga, due to be published by Shambhala Publications in 2023.