Yoga Events & Trainings
- 300 Hour Accessible Yoga and Spiritual Development Advanced Teacher Training CourseMon, Aug 30ShanticentreAug 30, 2021, 4:00 PM – Jul 17, 2022, 6:00 PMShanticentre, 52 Franklyn Street, Bristol, UKThis is a specialist Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course (ATTC) for qualified yoga teachers who currently have a 200-hour certificate, and are seeking a 300-hour, post graduate certificate in the fields of classical and accessible yoga.
- Yoga Philosophy Teacher Training with Lila LollingFri, Oct 15St Werburghs Community CentreOct 15, 7:00 PM – Oct 17, 6:00 PMSt Werburghs Community Centre, Horley Rd, Bristol BS2 9TJ, UKAre you a yoga teacher desiring to take your teachings off the mat and create workshops on yoga philosophy? Join Lila Lolling ERYT500 for this 20-hour specialized course that will give you plenty of information and tools to get you started in diversifying your yoga offerings.
- Special Yoga for Children Weekend CourseSat, Dec 04St Werburghs Community CentreDec 04, 9:00 AM – Dec 05, 6:00 PMSt Werburghs Community Centre, Horley Rd, Bristol BS2 9TJ, UKA special weekend course offered by Jyoti Jo Manuel, founder of Special Yoga Limited and her team. Special Yoga offers yoga and mindfulness trainings for children, children with special and additional needs, and bespoke trainings for education, parents and pediatric professionals.
- Ethical Relationships in Yoga TeachingSun, Jan 16St Werburghs Community Centre
- Womb Yoga and Yoga Nidra with Uma Dinsmore TuliSat, Mar 05St Werburghs Community Centre
- 200-hour Yoga & Spiritual Development Teacher Training (1)Time is TBDYoga on the SquareTime is TBDYoga on the Square, 27 Portland Square, Bristol BS2 8SA, UKA 200-hour foundational level Yoga Teacher Training over seven weekends in Bristol as well as a one week immersion at Shanticentre in southern Italy. This course covers Anatomy, Physiology, Vedanta & Tantra Philosophy, Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Raja Yoga and Jnana Yoga. Only 10 students accepted.