EcoYoga Retreat with Lila Lolling
Time & Location
About the Event
This week long eco+yoga retreat is a perfect way to experience the charm of southern Italy in a relaxed way that easily blends your love for travel, yoga, and amazing food! During this week-long retreat you will dive deeply into your own heart-center and take full advantage of the spiritual vibrations of Italy and Shanticentre to look within, rejuvenate yourself, and explore the beautiful land around you.
Each day begins with a themed meditation, asana and pranayama practice that builds upon itself. You will then participate in a yoga philosophy workshop with Lila that gives you time for inner contemplation and journal time. The afternoon is spent in leisure and with an hour long movement class. Your day concludes with an evening meditation that brings your day together in an embodied experience within.
YOUR ECO+YOGA RETREAT INCLUDES:
1) 2 EXCURSIONS; one to Pineto, the sea with lovely sand beaches and pine trees (1/2 day) and one excursion to Atri, a quaint medieval city near a nature preserve and perfect for light shopping, gelato, cappuccino and garden tours (full day).
2) 3 MEALS DAILY - vegan/vegetarian. Shanticentre uses locally sourced vegetables, olive oil, olives and more. Food is heavenly.
3) ACCOMMODATIONS - 2 beds per room, retreat limited to 10 people.
4) RETREAT CENTER AMENITIES - sauna, hot tub, pool, country living perks (silence, moon views, Italian country views)
5) YOGA CLASSES + WORKSHOPS - offered daily
The intention of this retreat is to create solidarity amongst each other, reconnect to the beauty of nature, deepen your relationship with yourself, and of course...relax and explore Italy! :)
It is truly a peaceful and purposeful location to offer yourself dedicated time for personal development and exploration. Limited to 10 students to maintain the intimate nature of this retreat.
Total Retreat (accommodations, meals, classes, workshops, excursions) = $975 or €800
Yoga Alliance continued education credits are available.