Body Massage Training
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a Guild of Holistic Therapists Registered and Certified Body Massage Course, consisting of on line Anatomy and Physiology theory followed by 4 days of Practical Massage Training.
A 4 day practical training of Body Massage.
Monday 4th October
Tuesday 5th October
Monday 11th October
Tuesday 12th October
9am-4pm, with 1 hour lunch break
Deposit of £200,
£25 to The Guild of Holistic Therapists for Theory module
£175 balance paid one week before course.
Massage can help clients to de-stress, improve circulation, and reduce pain. Providing a massage treatment can be both beneficial to the client and the therapist and can lead to an incredibly rewarding career. The GTi Body Massage course covers massage techniques, a full body massage routine and the preparation you need for the treatment.
This course is partly online and partly practical training.
You will need to complete the online Anatomy and Physiology Training with The Guild of Holistic Therapists and then we meet for 4 full days to complete practical body massage training.
Once you have booked your training course and paid the enrolment and theory fee of £25, you will be able complete the theory modules for the course right away. Once you have completed the theory modules, a practical session code will be displayed on the final module which you can pass on to your chosen training school. When you have successfully completed your practical training, your tutor will pass you and a GTi Certificate will be available for you to download or purchase on your portal.
Don’t forget, you can obtain Guild insurance upon completion of your course with a massive discount of £25 if you upgrade within 3 months of enrolling!
The practical content is delivered by Stephanie Shanti, who has been massaging for 20 years and is now dedicated to training up massage therapists, Reiki healers and yoga teachers.
This is a certified course and you get a certificate on completion from the Guild of Holistic Therapists and opportunity to be insured with them to continue in your massage career.
Spaces limited so please book your space with a deposit of £200 as soon as possible. Full price of the course £400 and includes your £25 fee to the Guild for online study.
Course is limited to 10 students.
Modules to be completed:
- Introduction, Reception, Ventilation And Consultation
- The Cellular System
- The Muscular System
- Muscle Positions & Actions 1
- Muscle Positions & Actions 2
- The Skeletal System Bone Structure
- The Skeletal System Bone Position
- The Circulatory System
- The Lymphatic System
- The Nervous System & The Endocrine System
- The Respiratory System & The Digestive System
- The Skin
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions
- Preparing For Treatment
- Massage Technique
- Perform Manual Massage - Front Of Leg
- Perform Manual Massage - Hand & Arm
- Perform Manual Massage - Neck, Shoulder, and Chest
- Perform Manual Massage - Abdominal & Back Of Leg
- Perform Manual Massage - Back & Neck Part 1
- Perform Manual Massage - Back & Neck Part 2
- Treatment Adaptations & Aftercare
- Practical Module: 4 day training
- Body Massage Training£200£2000£0