Fri, 16 Oct|
St Werburghs Community Centre
Yoga Philosophy Teacher Training with Lila Lolling
Are you a yoga teacher desiring to take your teachings off the mat and create workshops on yoga philosophy? Join Lila Lolling ERYT500 for this 20-hour specialized course that will give you plenty of information and tools to get you started in diversifying your yoga offerings.
Time & Location
16 Oct 2020, 19:00 – 18 Oct 2020, 17:00
St Werburghs Community Centre, Horley Rd, Bristol BS2 9TJ, UK
About the Event
Lila Lolling is known for her ease of translating ancient yoga texts and making them relevant for today's yoga practitioner. She has studied the scriptures with monks and acharyas for 20 years and credits the hands-on education she received at the ashrams (monasteries) for the wisdoms she passionately shares today. She presents the information in a way that is easy to digest, fun to learn, and packed with insightful tips for applying the teachings in yoga classes, workshops, retreats, and trainings.
Since 2004, Lila has been a successful full-time yoga teacher, offering hundreds of workshops, retreats, and training courses for students and teachers like. Her background prior to yoga is business management and she shares that too in her service endeavors and teachings.
This Yoga Philosophy TT (YPTT) is designed for asana instructors and anyone inspired to dive deeply into the subtle layers of yoga's ancient teachings. You will also learn through your own process techniques and tips to on how to apply yoga teachings off the mat and into daily life while assisting your students/clients to do the same.
This specialized YPTT empowers yoga teachers to take their teaching and study to the next level.
- Yoga's Roots & History
- Introduction to the common Scriptures of India
- Defining Margas, the many paths of yoga and their benefits and aims (bhakti, karma, jnana)
- Understanding the play between Maya (illusion), Brahman (Pure Consciousness) and Atman (Eternal Self), and Jiva (human)
- In-depth study of 3 Gunas: sattva, rajas, tamas
- Understanding Dharma & 3 Karmas
- Deep exploration into the panchakoshas and how they impact your life's perceptions
- Raja Yoga: Understanding the mind/ego relationship and how it functions
- Nuances of teaching yoga philosophy workshops, immersions, and retreats
- How to take your offerings, and your students, to the next level
- How to guide yourself and your students on the spiritual path and work through karmas
Course certificate from Saraswati Yoga School is awarded upon graduation. 20-hours of Continued Education offered through Yoga Alliance America.
Course Investment: £225
Philosophy Teacher Training
This is your ticket to the Teacher Training event.£225.00