Sat, 02 Sept|
Shanticentre Yoga Holidays, Italy
Myofascial Release and Anatomy Training for Yoga Teachers
A 40 hour residential training in Yoga Anatomy and Myofascial Release for yoga teachers led my Stephanie Shanti
Time & Location
02 Sept 2023, 18:00 BST – 08 Sept 2023, 12:00 BST
Shanticentre Yoga Holidays, Italy, 64032 Conicella, Province of Teramo, Italy
About the Event
40 hour training, including all meals and accommodation.
32 contact hours, 8 hours home study
This can be used towards your 300 hour certification in Advanced Yoga Teacher Training with Shanticentre Training School.
This is a an advanced training for yoga teachers who want to deepen their knowledge and understanding of practical yoga anatomy as well as incorporate myofascial release techniques into their classes
Full details of training here: https://www.stephanieshanti.com/yoga-anatomy-and-myofascial-release
Specific goals of this training:
- To understand the anatomy of the muscular and skeletal systems, and how they function in a yoga setting.
- To understand trigger points, types and function of fascia, myofascial chains and how fascia supports healthy movement
- To be able to weave sound anatomical knowledge and simple myofascial release exercises into yoga sequencing to improve interoception, proprioception and nervous system homeostasis in your students.
- To have time and space to be able to process the aspects of this work experientially whilst in a retreat environment.
- All meals plus shared accommodation included.
- There is a supplement for single rooms and and only 2 singles available.
- All meals are vegetarian and vegan and can be wheat free.
- We cannot cater for other dietary requirements.
- Flights cost extra but transfer to and from Pescara airport or to and from bus stop for Rome connections included in price.
Shanticentre is a dedicated Yoga Centre in the heart of Italy which has been hosting Yoga Retreats and Trainings for over 10 years
It boasts an outdoor yoga terrace, yoga room, swimming pool, sauna and hot tub
The food is included in the price of the week prepared by a dedicated private chef.
The menu is available as Vegetarian / Vegan and is prepared using fresh and delicious local ingredients.
What you get from this training and what it counts for:
The Course is recognised as a 40 hour advanced training by Yoga Alliance Professionals.
- This training counts as 40 hours towards your 300/500 hour training with Shanticentre Training School.
- You will receive a full manual, a certificate and access to prerecorded sequences on completion of the training.
- The training is 32 hours in person at shanticentre and 8 hours home study with access lifetime to 12 hours prerecorded yoga classes.
Join Stephanie Shanti as she takes you through a series of lectures and yoga classes to help you understand and deepen your experience of Practical yoga anatomy and the myofascia.
- Learn yoga anatomy experientially in your own body
- How to teach it intelligently as well as simply to your students,
- How to use it to make your yoga teaching more accessible,
- How to use it to improve your sequencing techniques.
Learn how to incorporate myofascial release into your yoga classes and personal practice to improve performance of muscles, increase proprio- and interoception, to improve balance and stimulate deep healing of the body.
Learn how to use your yoga mat, yoga blocks and Myofascial release balls to practically include these techniques easily and simply in your classes and personal practice.
Enjoy a week on retreat to absorb these techniques and allow them to sink in whilst taking time in nature to relax and renew.
Early Bird Price until June 30th: £395. Full price £500
Accommodation and food at shanticentre: £500
Deposit of £250 to book your space.
Deposit is NON REFUNDABLE. Balance due 6 weeks before the training begins.
We can offer refunds on the balance ONLY if we can find a replacement for you.
Spaces limited to 10. Booking essential.
Arrival Saturday, departure Friday. Retreat and training will begin Sunday morning and end Thursday night.
- Ticket type
Deposit for Anatomy and MFR
Non refundable deposit. Balance due 6 weeks before training begins.Price£250.00